MY EXPERIENCE AS A UNN CANDIDATE

UNN AND ME UNN is counted as one of the best university in Nigeria in the recent years , when thinks were still the way I should be but I can authoritatively tell you that the school is leaving on the their past glory things have change to the worst situation. The facilities are getting old the quality of the lecturers are detolerating as the day goes by, the method of admitting student have also change on like other universities in the country, I could remember the days where student are admitted according to score in Jamb and post UME but this days the story is not the same, if you don’t have anybody there and you don’t know any person or person that know person can only get in there by the special grace of God. Using myself as an example I spend five years at home because I don’t want to go another school except university of Nigeria Unsuka, my brother I am writing this post because I so much regret my action during those days I would have graduated if I have listened to my friend but that also raised my esteem because the way I carry myself and study like If my life is tied to getting admitted into university of Nigeria Nsuka. I was given admission at Institute of Management and Technology (I.M.T) Enugu where I scored the highest mark in the department of mechanical engineering I also score 257.5 in the department of mechanical engineering Enugu state university of science and Technology (ESUT), I was not admitted in ESUT because I choose them as second choice while I was hoping to be admitted in UNN I forgo the admission given to at (I.M.T). Though I score 234 in JAMB score 227 aggregate in post UME as it called that time I was not admitted at the end of the day because I have nobody there when I ask some of my mates I find out that some of them was admitted, and before I notice that it was already late, that is how I miss out that year in the subsequent years I could not be able to score up to that again even as the year is going so is my score depreciating until I spend complete five years at home, some of my friends who managed to get admission at (I.M.t) are now in their final year. So my advice to high school leavers is to define what you want don’t follow what people say, don’t listen to the name a particular carry. You can be in a school that is not popular but if now what your doing the sky is your limit remember ( “being educated is not all about college certificate”).

2 comments:

  1. Furniture from those of Ancient Romans was similar to those of the Greeks but with an original style of use. We also have a variety of furniture that is well preserved of this time period because of an eruption on Mount Vesuvius which covered Pompeii and Herculaneum with ash, creating the perfect opportunity for top quality pieces to be discovered by archaeologists in their excavation effortshttps://homedesigncouk.blogspot.com/2021/09/top-10-home-designs-uk.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop our store for the most loved neon art, attractive sculptures, table lamps or word signposts. Name signs made of neon can be customized for children's rooms as well as weddings. You can also design your own and create something completely individual with a custom neon sign for your home or for your business. Simply tell us what you want and we'll turn it on!https://www.globalblogzone.com/neon-vibes-uk/

    ReplyDelete